Thursday, May 26, 2011

5 Things I Wish I Had Space to Craft

Something fun for Nice to Tweet you Thursday!


Ever see some great crafts and say "man, I wish I had a place to put something like that"?  I do all the time.  Here are my 5 favorites that I wish I had the space for:

5: Making my own chalkboard paint to make a chalkboard wall.  How cool would this be in a play area?


 4: A nifty rug. I'd love to make my own personalized rug for each room to match the personality of each room.  There just isn't space for it.  But they sure are cute.


3: Painted upholstery furnitire.  It sounds weird but looks really cool.  What a great conversation piece.

 
2: Floor cushions.  I swear I would cover the floor in these.  They would also be perfect for a play area because they are good for sitting, climbing and jumping on.


1: Re-purposed play kitchen.   This is so amazingly awesome and I really want to make one for Garrett.
From this:
  

To this:





4 comments:

Lea Grover said...

I'm making the girls that kitchen for their birthday!  Well, not EXACTLY that kitchen, but I picked up the TV console yesterday!  I got it for $18! w00t!

teawithfrodo said...

I've seen a bunch of different home made ones online. They look better than the store bought ones.  And bragging rights are pretty cool too.

aiasdotca said...

OMG those chalk walls, how they entice me. Someday I will have one!

teawithfrodo said...

They make magnetic paint...so you can have a magnetic chalk wall.