Sunday, October 17, 2010

Garrett helps with a quick project

I have to admit, I'm in love with One Yard Wonders.  I've been a big fan of the One Skein Wonders books for my knitting because I find myself buying 1-2 skeins of yarn because it's too lovely not to get and then not knowing what to do with it.
Garrett is still small so purchasing 1 yard of fabric leaves me with lots of options if I decide to sew something for him.  I wanted to make a mail bag from the One Yard Wonders book.  The first step was choosing a fabric.

 Garrett wanted to help choose the pattern.  He left no fabric unturned.

Eventually we agreed on a cute apple pattern and 2 hours later (hey, watching the little guy is distracting) we have a nifty place to keep all our take out menus.


 Garrett found a better use for the fabric drawers too.

No comments: