Thursday, December 16, 2010

Great Gift Ideas: Zipper pouch or How I learned to stop fearing and love the zipper.

Zipper pouches are adorable and useful but sewing with a zipper can be a daunting task.  I know I was nervous about working with them.  My first attempt with a zipper it ended up on the wrong side.  I just didn't know what I was doing.   After a short search I found a great tutorial (and we all know how I love tutorials) for making zipper pouches.
 I love the way mine turned out.  It's the perfect size for change when we travel.  This way we won't have any loose change in our bags.

 This is a great project for scrap pieces or fat squares and only takes a few minutes to put together.  When giving them as a gift you can give them alone or stuff it with a special treat.

No comments: