Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Yo Gabba Gabba drinking game

Don't get me wrong, it's a great show. But after having to watch it so many times it does get a bit tedious. Ben and I have often joked about making a Yo Gabba Gabba drinking game for after Garrett has gone to bed. 

Here it is, the Yo Gabba Gabba Drinking Game.  Take a drink when:

DJ Lance says "Awesome"
Plex beams someone up or down.
Brobee changes from a smile to a frown or vice versa
Muno does something clumsy
Toodee does something mean
Foofa says she loves something
Someone doesn't want to try something new  "Try it, you'll like it"
Gooble shows up.
An animated character is in Gabba Land.
They do a dancey dance or cool trick.


It doesn't sound like much but I swear you'll be toasted within 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sophia said...

I love the idea that you have made this into a drinking game! I'll never look at Yo Gabba Gabba the same...