Monday, July 11, 2011

Finding the time

We've been so busy lately.  Today we're meeting with the local economic development group to get a loan for Granola Strolla.  Ben and I are both pretty much exhausted from working non-stop on the company.

And while I have gotten some crafting in I haven't taken too many pictures.  I do have plans to refinish furniture to use in our office (we're already looking for commercial space) as well as making myself some new dresses.

So I hope everyone out there will forgive me for letting the blog fall by the wayside.  I'll do my best to post a couple times a week but it's the last thing on my mind right now.  Once we secure some funding we'll have a break and I will have more crafting time.

Tonight I should be able to upload our pictures from the Day Out With Thomas even we went to on Friday.

No comments: