Saturday, March 23, 2013

10 weeks and a surprising surge in energy.

My last fill was a month ago. I'm pretty happy with the size they currently are and don't plan to have any more fills.
For the past couple of weeks I've been doing yoga. Besides having really helped my flexibility I find in general I have more energy.
I spent so many years being in pain. My sciatica was pretty awful and exercising was difficult with my large chest and back pain. Since the surgery I haven't had lower back pain.
It really is amazing how not being in pain can change everything. I'm more active with more energy and I just generally feel better.
That being said I do miss sleeping in my own bed. I'd love to get a solid night if sleep but that is probably still a while off.
Pictures and more after the jump.



While they tend to look huge they don't look as big with a top on.
10 weeks post op with a top on
Forgive the tired look, I had just come home from yoga.
You can see the difference in how much they have settled even though they still look massive.
10 weeks post op front view
 My left side adhesion is starting to release a bit more as the expanders settle but otherwise I haven't had much pain.
10 weeks post op side view
As they settle I'm starting to feel a bit more normal.  I still can't wait until I don't have these rocks in my chest.


No comments: