Monday, October 22, 2012

An Amazing FORCE Conference in Orlando

This past weekend Michelle and I were lucky enough to attend the 7th Annual FORCE Conference in Orlando, FL. I received a full scholarship to attend this weekend full of information, empowerment and bonding.

As a coordinator this experience has been invaluable to me. I gained so much knowledge that will not only help me but help my community as well.  I'm excited about the connections and friends I've made. I've come home with some great ideas on how to reach out to my local community.



FORCE is excited to announce our partnership with the Basser Cancer Center for BRCA at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania. 

If you are interested in donating to FORCE you can check out our online donations page or take a peak at our CafePress shop.

No comments: