Sunday, November 23, 2008

The weekend review


cut my finger up...
got the new couch

found a kitten this morning. Her eyes were crusted over with puss. We force fed her some cat milk and cleaned her eyes as best we could.

I then drove her to the ASPCA while Ben waited for the couch delivery. She crawled into my lap while I was driving. I hated giving her up, she was so sweet.

She looks bigger in this picture, but was about 6 inches in front of me. You also can't see how bad her eyes were. Hopefully she'll get some antibiotics and someone will adopt her.

I'll spare everyone the pictures of my finger. It's still a mess and we are watching to make sure that it doesn't get infected.

we also put off taking new etsy pictures until my finger is healed and doesn't look a mess...since I don't think that would really help the pictures. So maybe in a couple weeks...while I want to get it done there are just more things we need to worry about.

No comments: