Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sometimes you get those pleasant surprises

Ben and I were in the super market when my cell phone rang. I didn't answer it, but when I got back in the car I listened to my messages.

I have a friend...we've known each other our whole lives and we recently got back in touch. She's been through IVF...
she was looking in my etsy shop and found my blog. She called because she knew I was going through a lot and wanted to be there to support me.

I called her back. She told me she'd hold my hand through all of this and that I can call anytime. We spent a while on the phone. I'm still in tears because I'm so happy to have someone to really talk to about this.

This was just what I needed today...to feel like there was someone there who understood. Someone who won't run away when things get tough. I'm not alone. And that is good to know.

No comments: