Tuesday, November 11, 2008

needles galore

Today I received 3 huge boxes. They are all my hormone meds. I'm happy that they got here, but opening these boxes and seeing about 70 syringes and needles was rough. I started to cry.

So I put the meds away (some have to be refrigerated) and called the hubby, then called mom.

Mom asked if I'm going to be able to give myself shots...
my reply "I don't really have a choice"

I guess that's just the way I operate. I forget sometimes how much stronger I am then most people, and even in tough times I always push forward.

3 comments:

Bluesaphire said...

awww bless...i admire your positivity and im sure people who read this will find inspiration (((huggs))) x

TeawithFrodo said...

I try really hard to push forward.
I know it will be worth it

Sock Monkey Jungle said...

awww bless...i admire your positivity and im sure people who read this will find inspiration (((huggs))) x