Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet me on Monday- Blog Hop

I decided I wanted to participate in the Blog Hop started over at Never Growing Old.

It starts with 5 questions so you can get to know me better.

1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?

Waffle cone...and now I want ice cream.

2.  Do you read the newspaper daily?
Not really but I do have an app for that and check it when I have time.

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?
I prefer my own homemade sauce in general.

4.  Last time you cried?
This morning after having a nightmare

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
I find it annoying when people can't be bothered to type words out.  

I'm hoping to find some great new blogs to read as well as gain some new followers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie