Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet me on Monday- Blog Hop

I decided I wanted to participate in the Blog Hop started over at Never Growing Old.

It starts with 5 questions so you can get to know me better.

1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?

Waffle cone...and now I want ice cream.

2.  Do you read the newspaper daily?
Not really but I do have an app for that and check it when I have time.

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?
I prefer my own homemade sauce in general.

4.  Last time you cried?
This morning after having a nightmare

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
I find it annoying when people can't be bothered to type words out.  

I'm hoping to find some great new blogs to read as well as gain some new followers.

2 comments:

A Little of This and a Little of That said...

I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for participating!! Meet you again next week!

Java