Monday, September 27, 2010

Here we sew again.

I'm all set for my sewing class. Oct 9th and Oct 16th I'll be spending 4 hours learning to sew. I plan to make this pair of pants for Garrett as my project.


Until then I'm still trying to get the hang of my sewing machine with smaller projects. Tonight I'm sewing Ben an envelope to keep his reciepts in. The fabric is cut and pinned and tonight I will sew it together.
This is of course after getting some work done on the knit shawl this weekend and taking the little guy to play group this afternoon.


I think this blog will become more of a dedicated craft blog. Since I'm no longer just knitting I think I'll change the title.

3 comments:

Erika Mulvenna said...

Congrats on starting to sew! I think you also might like checking out www.WeAllSew.com to find many free sewing tutorials and patterns great for someone learing to sew. Happy stitching!

TeawithFrodo said...

Thanks. I bookmarked it.
I love your blog as well.

teawithfrodo said...

Thanks. I bookmarked it.
I love your blog as well.