Monday, December 1, 2008

the stupid...argh

"the way to get preggo is to forget what is it you are trying to do"

This was AFTER I stated we were doing IVF
Do people think that IVF is fun? That I like giving myself shots every day?

Why is it that people seem to think "Oh, you aren't taking the right vitamins"

I'm trying not to get frustrated when people say stupid shit like this...
but really...this isn't me just having sex and trying to have a baby. They wouldn't put me through this if there was another way to have a baby.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding that someone actually said that to you!
Hope you're hanging on as best you can...its a rough road, but you're a trooper!
Give a call if you feel like chatting, I can share some doozies that people said to me too!

Michelle L. said...

You've got to be kidding that someone actually said that to you!
Hope you're hanging on as best you can...its a rough road, but you're a trooper!
Give a call if you feel like chatting, I can share some doozies that people said to me too!